*Please note that personalised items can only be returned if the goods are faulty.123
We want you to be happy with everything you buy from us. If you are not completely satisfied with any* of the goods you purchase, please return them within 14 days and we will refund you.
- Where the ordered goods are sold to you contracting as a consumer unless otherwise notified to you by us, our returns policy is as follows. If you are not entirely satisfied with any ordered goods, we will refund your payment for such goods subject to (a) you despatching such goods back to us, at your cost and with proof of posting, within 14 business days, commencing on the first business day after the goods are delivered to you and (b) our receiving the goods back unused and in undamaged condition. Risk of damage to or loss of, such goods shall pass to us at the time of delivery to us.
- Any claim by you that any ordered goods fail to correspond with the description on this website or that they are defective or not of satisfactory quality, must be notified to us by e-mail or letter within a reasonable time from the date of delivery.
- We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
- Where we have provided credit we shall be under no liability under any warranty, condition or guarantee (if any) if the total price for the ordered goods has not been paid by the due date for payment.
- If you make a valid claim under paragraph 17, we shall replace the ordered goods in question free of charge or, refund in full the payment made in respect of such goods, but we shall have no further liability for such failure or defect. Such replacement or refund is conditional upon the ordered goods in question having been returned to us beforehand.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, our liability to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms, for any special, indirect or consequential damage is hereby limited and excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Subject as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, and except where the ordered goods are sold to you contracting as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Next Day Delivery
Order before 3PM
FREE UK Delivery
Orders over £50
safe and secure
100% secure shopping
returns and exchange
money back guarantee